1. Click on Certificates under the Courses menu.
2. Then, click Create New Certificate. This will open a dialog box.
3. Enter a name for the certificate and click Create certificate.
4. The certificate editor will open. Set the background of your certificate by clicking Select Template in the middle of the canvas (or from the top of the page).
5. The Upload Templates tab will allow you to upload your own certificate background.
6. Click Browse and select an image file.
Note: for best results, the image size should be A4 (1754 x 1240 at 150 PPI) or letter (1650 x 1275 at 150 PPI).
7. Once the image has been uploaded, click Change Template.
8. You can then edit your certificate by dragging fields from the menu on the right.