1. Find the course you want to edit from your course list, open the dropdown, and click Edit course.
2. Now open the Options menu from the upper toolbar and click Change Template.
3. A screen will open with a list of templates that are available to use. Custom templates are found under the My Global Templates (or My Theme Templates) tab.
Keep in mind that only custom templates that have been made using the same theme as the course will appear in the list.
4. When you move your mouse over a template, two buttons will appear. Clicking Preview will show you a sample of how the template may look when applied to the page.
5. Clicking Set will apply the template to the page.
6. You will return to the page in the course editor. You will see that the template has been applied.