1. Click on Certificates under the Courses menu.
2. Then, click Create New Certificate. This will open a dialog box.
3. Enter a name for the certificate and click Create certificate.
4. The certificate editor will open. First, select a template for your certificate by clicking Select Template in the middle of the canvas (or from the top of the page).
5. Under the Default Templates tab, you can select from a list of pre-made templates. Make your template choice, then click Change Template.
Note: If you want to change the template again after the first one is applied, click Select Template at the top of the screen.
6. You can modify the contents of the certificate by dragging fields found the editing page directly onto the certificate. These fields (except for Custom Text) will be automatically filled when the certificate is generated for the student; no information must be added now.
7. To add a field, drag one from the side of the page directly onto the certificate. You can adjust its position by clicking and dragging. Font options, including color, size, and alignment can also be adjusted using the toolbar that appears. To delete the field, click the trash can icon.
8. When you are done, click Save Certificate.