1. Navigate to the template editor by clicking Courses, then Templates.
2. If a custom template has already been created, select it from the list.
If a custom template has not already been created, you can generate a new template by clicking Create a New Template.
3. Once in the editor, click the Insert menu, and click Image.
4. Under the image list menu, select the image you want to add.
Note: For an image to appear on this list, it must be uploaded as a Global Asset. Global Assets are accessed by clicking Assets under the Settings tab.
5. With the image selected from the list, click Ok to add it.
It will then appear on the page.