The course editor allows you to add a student’s score or text response from a previous assessment question in the course directly onto the page of a course. These fields are dynamic, so they will automatically change for each student based on their own responses. These features currently are not supported when allocating or cloning courses.
How to Add a Student’s Score
1. To add a student’s score, click the Insert a page score button from the toolbar.
2. Using the dropdown menu, select the page with score you want to add.
3. Click Insert.
4. The page will now show that assessment’s score as a percentage. This will automatically change for different students in the course based on the score they achieve.
Adding a Student’s Response
1. To add a student’s text response to a question, click the Insert a student’s response button from the toolbar.
2. In the menu that opens, use the first dropdown menu to select the course with the question you want to use.
3. Use the second dropdown menu to select the specific question you want to show.
4. Click Insert.
5. The question you selected will now appear on the editing page. This will be substituted for a student’s answer when they view it in their course.