1. To view reports by course, click the Reporting category in the sidebar and click Courses.
2. You can export a report for all your courses by clicking Export report.
3. To view the report for an individual course, click View report next to the course that you want to report on.
Notice the tools at the top for searching courses and sorting courses.
4. This page will show you a list of the users who are enrolled in the course. Beside a user’s name is a display of the total time they have spent in the course, as well as their current grade, and percentage completion.
5. You can export a report for the entire course by clicking Export report on this page. You can choose to export a report with all the answers from all the students in the course by clicking Export answers report.
6. A full list of course revisions can be viewed by clicking View Revisions.
7. To view activity for a specific student, click View next to that student’s name.
Notice the tools for exporting a report on all students, searching students, and filtering students.
8. The report for that student will open. Information about the student’s progress is found in the top left-hand corner, including total time spent in the course, percentage completion, and number of accesses.
9. You can export the student’s report (either with or without history) using the buttons at the top of the page.
10. An expanded view of the user’s performance on in-course assessments and quizzes is found in the body of the page.