The time that each student spends on a page in a course is tracked in the LMS. These time reports can be accessed for each user in your organization.
1. Start by accessing the course reports page by clicking Reporting, then Courses on the sidebar.
2. Then click View report next to a course’s name.
3. Now you will see a list of all the students who have made progress in the course. Next to each student’s name is a time display, which shows the total amount of time the student has spent in the course.
4. Clicking on this time display opens a more detailed time report for that user.
5. The report that opens will show you the page number, the title of that page, and the total time that student has spent on the page.
6. You can also see the total time the student has spent in the course as a whole, and the time of the student’s last access in the area at the top of the page.