1. To view reports by user, click the Reporting category in the sidebar and click Users.
2. Clicking Export Students Report lets you download a report that lists each user along with the number of courses enrolled and completed.
3. Clicking Export All Enrollments Report lets you download a report that lists each individual course enrollment for all users in the organization.
4. You can also view reports for individual students. Click View report next to the student that you want to view a report for.
Notice the tools for exporting a report on all students, searching students, and sorting students.
5. Now a list of this student’s courses will be shown, along with a display of the total time they have spent in the course, their current progress, and score.
6. Click View next to one of these courses to open the course report for that student.
7. The course report for that student will open. You can export a report using the buttons at the top of the page or view the student’s answers and progress.