Vouchers are one-time-use codes that, when redeemed by a learner, can be used to create a new account or enroll in certain courses that you designate.
The Vouchers page can be accessed by clicking Vouchers under the Settings category on the sidebar.
How to Create a New Voucher
1. To create a new voucher pack, type a name into the box and click Create.
2. To edit your voucher pack, click on Edit beside the voucher pack name.
3. You are now editing the voucher pack that was just created. To create vouchers in your voucher pack, fill out the fields on the right-hand side of the screen.
The following fields need to be filled out:
- Number of voucher codes
- Expiry date and time (the date on which the vouchers expire and can no longer be redeemed)
- Code length (must be a number between 5 and 20)
- Code prefix (optional)
- Maximum number of redemptions
- Number of allowed courses each code can be redeemed for (optional)
4. When you are finished filling out the fields, click on Add codes.
5. The codes will generate and be displayed on the page.
How to Edit Vouchers
1. On the Voucher page, you can see each voucher code, when it expires, how many courses it is worth, whether it has been redeemed, and a toggle for whether it is active.
2. Before the codes can be used for any courses, you need to designate which courses are eligible for redemption inside of this voucher pack. To do this, click on the Courses tab.
3. Choose +Add a course. This will open a list of available courses.
4. Click Add next to a course to add it to the voucher.
You can also add all of your courses to the voucher by clicking Add all courses.
5. Then, click Return to go back to the list of added courses.
You can remove courses by clicking Remove beside a course.
6. Once courses have been added, your voucher is ready to be shared. Click on the Vouchers tab and look for the redeem link near the bottom of the page.
By entering this redeem code on their accounts, users can gain access to the courses that have been added to the voucher.