1. Administrators can create their own notifications, which will appear for users in their organization. Start by entering the Notification Center by clicking the bell icon.
2. Click Create Notification.
3. Enter the title of the notification in the first field.
4. Using the menu, select the type of notification. Your choices are Info, Bug, Calendar, and Bell.
5. Finally, enter the body text of your notification in the Message area.
6. You can schedule the notification to be released at a specific date and time by clicking in the Schedule this notification field and using the calendar to select a date.
If you leave this field blank, the notification will be posted immediately.
7. Click Create to finish the process and post your notification.
8. Your students will then be made aware of a new notification on their accounts, and it will appear in their Notification Centers.
9. If you need to edit or delete a notification you have created, first click Read More. Then in the window that appears, click Edit.