The user directory is a page that contains a complete listing of the profile and message information for each user in an organization. It is accessible to all of the users in the given organization. The user directory feature is disabled by default but can be enabled by an administrator.
How to Enable the User Directory
1. The user directory must first be enabled in order for it to appear. The toggle can be found by opening the Settings menu on the sidebar and clicking Features.
2. Scroll down the page to the Enable User Directory heading. Clicking the toggle will enable the feature.
3. When the page is refreshed, the Directory button will appear on the sidebar. Clicking this button will take you to the directory.
How to Use the User Directory
1. Once the user directory has been enabled, click Directory from the sidebar.
2. On the page, you will see a list of the users in your organization.
3. You can sort users alphabetically using the letters at the top.
4. Users can be messaged using the direct links on this page by either external email, or through znanja’s built-in message system.
5. Clicking on a user will allow you to see more information from their profile.
6. You can return to the directory by clicking the link.