1. To create a new user, click Create User under the Users category on the sidebar.
2. Start by filling out the user’s first name, last name, and email address.
3. You can include a bio for the user by typing in the User Bio field. This is optional.
4. Then, choose the language of the znanja interface (English, French, or Spanish) using the Language dropdown menu. This will change the language of the interface and menu options.
5. An expiration date can also be set. A user’s account will expire after the date selected, and they will no longer be able to log in to the LMS.
6. In this last field, you can either type a password for your user, or leave it blank to let the system generate one for you.
7. The Notify user? checkbox will send a system-generated email with login details to your user if you leave it checked. If you uncheck it, you will need to provide login details to your new user.
8. Generate the new user by clicking Create.