Iglooo interactions can be easily added to a page in your eLearning course by pasting an embed link.
1. Start in the Iglooo interactions editor. You can navigate to Iglooo at igloo.games.
2. Click Use.
This opens a menu with different options for using your interactions.
3. Click Copy Code. This will copy the embed code for you to use.
4. Return to the page to which you want to add the interaction in the znanja course editor.
5. Open developer tools for the page.
6. Then, paste the code in the developer tools window.
If there is coding already on the page, make a space, and paste the code on a new line.
7. Click Save.
8. Be sure to click Publish to save the changes to this page.
9. You will not see the interaction while you are in the editor. You can preview the page by clicking View Page.
10. You will now see the interaction on the page, and you can interact with in the same way as a student will be able.