This menu contains options to:
- Undo and redo changes
- Cut, copy and paste
- Select all content on a page
- Find and replace words or phrases on the page
This menu contains options to insert a variety of content onto the page.
This menu contains commands to toggle visual aids to help with formatting. A checkmark indicates the option is active and showing. Visual aids include:
- Visual aids: toggles an outline around table cells in borderless tables (tables where the border is set to 0)
- Show invisible characters: toggles highlighting of certain invisible special characters, like a non-breaking space or soft hyphen
- Show blocks: toggles an outline around HTML block elements (paragraphs, headings, lists, etc.)
This menu contains options to change the formatting of text on the page.
- Text can be made bold, italic, underlined, struck-through, superscripted, and subscripted.
- Formatting options such as headings, inline, blocks, and alignment can also be accessed.
- The Clear formatting option will clear any formatting changes to the selected text.
This menu contains options to create and edit tables.
- A table can be created by scrolling over Insert table and selecting the desired size in the grid.
- Table options can be accessed on the Table properties page, or under each of the Cell, Row, and Column
- A table can be deleted by clicking Delete table.