Assets is a term used to describe files that are associated with the course. Assets could refer to image files (such as .jpeg, .jpg, or .png) or documents (such as .pdf, .doc, .docx, .ppt, or .pptx).
1. To manage the assets in your course, open the Manage menu, and click Manage Assets.
2. You will be taken to the Assets page. Here, you can view, download, or upload course assets.
3. Clicking Download will download a copy of the original file to your computer. Clicking View opens a window with a preview of the file. Clicking Delete will delete the file from your asset list.
4. Under the Upload from Computer tab, you can select a file to upload from your computer.
5. To do this, click Browse and select the file from your file browser.
6. You can use the Filename field to give your file a name. This is the name that will appear in the assets list.
7. Clicking Add another file will make another browse field appear where you can select another file to add.
8. Click Upload when you are done.
9. Under the Upload from Dropbox tab, you can select files to be uploaded from a Dropbox account.
10. When you are ready to return to the course, click Return to the Page Editor from the sidebar.