In addition to the snippet menu on the side, and the text editing menu when accessing text, there are a set of commands at the bottom of the page builder.
- View HTML: This shows the HTML code for the entire page. You can edit this code in the window that appears.
- View Page: This closes the page builder and displays the course page as it would appear to a student. To exit the viewing mode, click Edit page from the sidebar menu to return to the course editor.
- Classic Editor: This closes the page builder and returns you to the classic editor.
- Publish: This saves your changes.
- Add page: This adds a new page to the course.
- Clone page: This creates a duplicate of the page you are currently editing and inserts it directly after the current page.